Monday, April 13, 2009

Clearance tips

I'll admit it. I'm a sucker for clearance stickers. It doesn't necessarily mean I'm going to buy it, but odds are I'll at least look to see what the store is trying to get rid of. This week, in prep for Easter I made a quick stop at the Walgreens just down the road from our home and was amazed at some of the deals I found. I don't usually shop there and was pleasantly surprised to be able to purchase a few everyday items that are significantly more, even when on sale, in other stores. (look for Walgreens red clearance signs!) I was able to purchase deodarant (good quality, not suave or store brand) for $1.00 a piece and get this, a name brand razor and 14 cartridges for $7.00! That will last me a long time and you usually have to pay that much for just one razor to get the quality you need!
So long story short, look for clearance! Sure, it might extend your shopping trip a little longer than planned, but the savings are definitely worth it! Most stores have specific sections you can look now, so it shouldn't inconvenience you! Why pay more if you don't have to!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment