Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wednesday freebies!!!

I'm going on vacation! :) So things might slow down here for a while, but I will try my best to still post as often as possible! Enjoy!

Burt’s Bees is giving away free product coupons for either Beeswax Lip Balm (tube or tin), Honey Lip Balm, or Replenishing Pomegranate Lip Balm. This offer is available to the first 1,000 people to sign up each day starting at 9 AM ET. Offer ends 6/22/09.

Sign up to receive a free 2 lb. bag of King Arthur Flour. Hurry, this offer is limited to the first 5,000 people to sign up. I just signed up for mine and it was still working, but you need to move quick on this one!!!

Sonic will be having a free root beer float night again this year. It will take place on June 3rd from 8 PM till close. I’m not sure if all Sonics will be participating in this so call first to make sure. Click here to find a Sonic near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment