Friday, July 31, 2009

TGIF Freebies

Click here and enter the code 238001 to get a printable coupon good at Joe’s Crab Shack. Click here to find a location near you.

The Dolly Parton Imagination Library gives a free book each month to kids ages 5 and under. This program is not available in all areas. Find find out if the program is available in your area or to register, click here. I'm not sure why I haven't posted about this one before. If you haven't signed up, do so for your kids! Each child gets a book a month, and they have sent some really cute ones! This is a wonderful program to take advantage of if it is in your area!!!

SoyCrisps.com is offering a free sample of one of their Cheating With Chocolate products.

REMINDER: get your free Mars Candy Bar Coupons starting at 9 AM ET. Click here for more information.

3 comments:

  1. ok I am loving that Book thing. Thank you very much. how cool is that. Where did you find that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I first discovered it when our oldest was less than a year old. A mom's group I attended on occasion had someone come and talk to us about it and we've been hooked ever since! You sign each child up individually and they each get a different book each month, depending on their age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh awesome. I went back in and signed by son up. I wasnt sure. Cool thank you. You are so awesome to do this for us. But I do have to say I was a little dissappointed there are no Jack In the Box here in Memphis. Its ok right they got chick- fil- a.... what else do you need?

    ReplyDelete