Thursday, August 13, 2009

Free gas!

Take a 7 question quiz in the Motor Oil Matters Game and at the end you can select a $10 Shell or $10 Jiffy Lube gift card to be mailed to you. It's an easy quiz! Take the quiz again if you need to improve your score(you have to pass in order to get your free gift card) to fill out the form at the end for your gift card. Expect your gift card to take about 6 to 8 weeks to arrive in your mailbox. And in this economy who is going to turn down free gas?!

UPDATE: I tried to take the quiz again because it was mentioned that the link wasn't working. The link worked for me, but there was an 18 question quiz this time and no gift card offer at the end. My guess is it is my attempt to do it again from the same computer, but I'm not sure. Please leave a comment and let me know if it works for you. It worked for me earlier, but some of these sites do have a limited number of freebies they give away (this one didn't say specifically). It doesn't take a lot of time, just a couple minutes, so let me know if it works for you guys or not! :) Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. i can't seem to get the link to work. help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess is that the site was incredibly busy when you tried. It worked for me earlier and seems to be working again! Hopefully it works for you!

    ReplyDelete